




Their little noses and paws are so soft and pink and clean! I can't wait to see their little eyes open!
Jill is a truly confident mother now. She takes such good care of the pups! She feels comfortable leaving them for 15-20 minutes while she gets some fresh air and exercise on our farm.
This evening we brought Jill and the pups inside the house for the first time. We put Penny (Jill's sister) up in a crate as she hasn't been up close to the pups yet. I piled the puppies in a basket and brought them in to the dogs' bed. Jill loved being in - I had told John earlier I thought she was really starting to miss us! She is used to being inside when we are home, and especially having cuddle time in the evenings while we watch TV. John wanted to have Jill come sit with him on the recliner, but the puppies had a different idea. They were all squealing and wanting to nurse. Our little boy even came out of his room (he had just been tucked in!) to see what all the noise was. He wanted to stay up and love on the puppies instead of going back to bed. However, the inside time didn't last long as one squeaky wheel just wouldn't settle down. I look forward to having them in more though! Just maybe not when little ones are trying to sleep. :)